| alicelink99's profile快乐满屋~HAPPY HOUSEPhotosBlogLists | Help |
|
May 15 不要轻易牵手,更不要轻易放手(转帖)《不要轻易牵手更不要轻易放手 》 你发现了吗?爱的感觉,总是在一开始时甜蜜,总觉得多了一个人陪,多了一个人帮你分担,你终于不再孤单了,以为至少有一个人想着你,恋着你,不论做什么事情,只要能在一起,就是好的。 但是慢慢地,随着认识的加深,你开始发现了对方的缺点,于是问题一个接一个出现,你开始烦、累,甚至想要逃避。有人说爱情就像捡石头,总想捡到一个适合自己的,但是你又如何知道什么时候能够捡到呢?她适合你,那你又适合她吗? 其实,爱情应该像磨石子,或许刚捡到的时候,你不是那么满意,但是请记住,人是有弹性的,很多事情是可以改变的,只要你有心,有勇气,与其到处捡未知的石头,还不如将自己已经拥有的石头磨亮磨光。你开始磨了吗?很多人以为,是因为感情淡了,人才会变得懒惰,其实人是先被惰性征服,感情才慢慢变淡的。 在某个聚餐的场合,有人提议多吃点虾对身体好,这时候有个中年男人忽然说:“十年前,当我老婆还是我女朋友的时候,她说要吃十只虾,我就剥二十只给她!现在,如果她要我帮她剥虾壳,简直是开玩笑!我连帮她夹菜都没有兴趣了,还剥虾壳呢。” 难怪越来越多的人只想谈一辈子恋爱,却迟迟不肯走入婚姻。因为,婚姻容易让人变得懒惰。 如果每个人都懒得讲话,懒得倾听,懒得制造惊喜,懒得温柔体贴,那么夫妻或是情人之间,又怎么会不渐行渐远渐无声呢?所以要记住:有活力的爱情,是需要适度殷勤来灌溉的,谈恋爱,更是不可以偷懒的。 有一对情侣,相约下班后去用餐、逛街,可是女孩因为公司会议延误了,当她冒雨赶到的时候已经迟到30多分钟,她男朋友很不高兴的说:“你每次都这样,现在我什么心情也没了,我以后再也不会等你了!”霎那间,女孩的心决堤崩溃了,她在想:或许,他们再有没有未来了。 同样,在同一个地点,另一对情侣也面临同样的处境,女孩赶到的时候也迟到了半个钟头,她的男朋友说:“我想你一定忙坏了吧?”接着他为女孩试去脸上的雨水,并且脱去外套披在女孩身上,此刻,女孩流泪了。但是流过她脸颊的泪却是温馨幸福的。 你体会到了吗?其实爱恨往往只在我们的一念之间!爱不仅要懂得宽容更要及时,很多事可能只是在于你心境的转变罢了。如果有个人爱上你,而你也觉得她不错,那并不代表你会选择她。 我们总说:“我要找一个很爱很爱的人,才会谈恋爱。”但是当对方问你,怎样才算是很爱很爱的时候,你却无法回答他,因为你自己也不知道。 没错,我们总是以为,我们会找到一个自己很爱很爱的人。可是后来,当我们猛然回首,才发觉自己曾经多么天真。假如从来没有开始,你怎么知道自己会不会很爱很爱那个人呢?其实,很爱很爱的感觉,是要在一起经历了许多事情之后才会发现的。每个人都希望找到自己心目中百分之百的伴侣,但是你有没有想过,在你身边早有人对你默默付出很久了,只是你没有发觉而已。 所以,还是仔细看看身边的人吧,她或许已经等你很久了。当你爱一个人的时候,爱到八分绝对刚刚好。所有的期待和希望都只有七八分,剩下两三分用来爱自己。如果你还继续爱得更多,很可能给对方造成沉重的压力,让彼此喘不过气来,完全丧失了爱情的乐趣。 所以请记住,喝酒不要超过六分醉,吃饭不要超过七分饱,爱一个人不要超过八分。如果你正在为爱迷惘,下面这段话或许可以给你一些启示:爱一个人,要了解也叫开解;要道歉也要道谢;要认错也要改错;要体贴也要体谅;要接受而不是忍受;要宽容而不是纵容;是支持而不是支配;是慰问而不是质问;是倾诉而不是控诉;是难忘而不是遗忘;是彼此交流而不是凡事交代;是为对方默默祈求而不是向对方诸多要求。可以浪漫,但不要浪费,不要随便牵手,更不要随便放手。 September 15 All that is beautiful poems and passages of lifeAll that is beautiful poems and passages of life
things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.
万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想
think it over……好好想想……
today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and
narrower points of view;
今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘;
we spend more,but enjoy less;
我们消耗的更多,享受到的却更少;
we have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
我们的住房更大了,但我们的家庭却更小了;
we have more compromises,but less time;
我们妥协更多,时间更少;
we have more knowledge,but less judgment;
我们拥有了更多的知识,可判断力却更差了;
we have more medicines,but less health;
我们有了更多的药品,但健康状况却更不如意;
we have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
我们拥有的财富倍增,但其价值却减少了;
we talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
我们说的多了,爱的却少了,我们的仇恨也更多了;
we reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
我们可以往返月球,但却难以迈出一步去亲近我们的左邻右舍;
we have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;
我们可以征服外太空,却征服不了我们的内心;
we have highter income,but less morals;
我们的收入增加了,但我们的道德却少了;
these are times with more liberty,but less joy;
我们的时代更加自由了,但我们拥有的快乐时光却越来越少;
we have much more food,but less nutrition;
我们有了更多的食物,但所能得到的营养却越来越少了;
these are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces i
ncrease;
现在每个家庭都可以有双份收入,但离婚的现象越来越多了;
these are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
现在的住房越来越精致,但我们也有了更多破碎的家庭;
that‘s why i propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;
you do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion.
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;
search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without
paying attention to your needs;
寻找更我的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;
spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the
places you love;
花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;
life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;
use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time y
ou feel you want it.
举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!
remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";
从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;
let‘s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!
let‘s tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;
do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;
every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;
and you don't know if it will be your last.
你无从知道这是否最后一刻。 Write Your Own LifeSuppose someone gave you a pen – a sealed, solid-colored pen. 假如有人送你一支笔,一支不可拆卸的单色钢笔. You couldn't see how much ink it had. It might run dry after the first few tentative words or last just long enough to create a masterpiece (or several) that would last forever and make a difference in the scheme of things. You don‘t know before you begin. 里面究竟有多少墨水看不出。或许在你试探性地写上几个字后它就会枯干,或许足够用来创作一部影响深远的不朽巨著(或是几部)。而这些,在动笔前,都是无法得知的。 Under the rules of the game, you really never know. You have to take a chance! 在这个游戏规则下,你真的永远不会预知结果。你只能去碰运气! Actually, no rule of the game states you must do anything. Instead of picking up and using the pen, you could leave it on a shelf or in a drawer where it will dry up, unused. 事实上,这个游戏里没有规则指定你必须要做什幺。相反,你甚至可以根本不去动用这支笔,把它扔在书架上或是抽屉里让它的墨水干枯。 But if you do decide to use it, what would you do with it? How would you play the game? 但是,如果你决定要用它的话,那幺会用它来做什幺呢?你将怎幺来进行这个游戏呢? Would you plan and plan before you ever wrote a word? Would your plans be so extensive that you never even got to the writing? 你会不写一个字,老是计划来计划去吗?你会不会由于计划过于宏大而来不及动笔呢? Or would you take the pen in hand, plunge right in and just do it, struggling to keep up with the twists and turns of the torrents of words that take you where they take you? 或者你只是手里拿着笔,一头扎进去写,不停地写,艰难地随着文字汹涌的浪涛而随波逐流? Would you write cautiously and carefully, as if the pen might run dry the next moment, or would you pretend or believe (or pretend to believe) that the pen will write forever and proceed accordingly? 你会小心谨慎的写字,好象这支笔在下一个时刻就可能会干枯;还是装做或相信这支笔能够永远写下去而信手写来呢? And of what would you write: Of love? Hate? Fun? Misery? Life? Death? Nothing? Everything? 并且你又会写下些什幺呢:爱?恨?喜?悲?生?死?虚无?万物?(Great!) Would you write to please just yourself? Or others? Or yourself by writing for others? 你写作只是为了愉己?还是为了悦人?抑或是藉替人书写而愉己? Would your strokes be tremblingly timid or brilliantly bold? Fancy with a flourish or plain? 你的落笔会是颤抖胆怯的,还是鲜明果敢的?你的想象会是丰富的还是贫乏的?(Great!) Would you even write? Once you have the pen, no rule says you have to write. Would you sketch? Scribble? Doodle or draw? 甚或你根本没有落笔?这是因为,你拿到笔以后,没有哪条规则说你必须写作。也许你要画素描,乱写一气?信笔涂鸦?画画? Would you stay in or on the lines, or see no lines at all, even if they were there? Or are they? 你会保持写在线内还是线上,还是根本看不到线,即使有线在那里?嗯,真的有线吗? There‘s a lot to think about here, isn‘t there? 这里面有许多东西值得考虑,不是吗? Now, suppose someone gave you a life... 现在,假如有人给予你一支生命的笔... Ten wisdomsDo not, for one repulse, forgo the purpose that you resolved to effort. ( Shakespeare )不要只因一次挫败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的。(莎士比亚) The man who has made up his mind to win will never say " Impossible".( Napoleon )凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能”的。(拿破仑) Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly for them. ( C. Weizmann )奇迹有时候是会发生的,但是你得为之拼命蒂努力。(魏茨曼) There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see. ( Muggeridge )没有黑暗这种东西,只有看不见而已。(马格里奇) Time is a bird for ever on the wing. ( T. W. Robertson )时间是一只永远在飞翔的鸟。(罗伯逊) If you do not learn to think when you are young, you may never learn. ( Edison )如果你年轻时不学会思考,那就永远不会。(爱迪生) A day is a miniature of eternity. ( Emerson )一天是永恒的缩影。(爱默生) Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice. ( L. Blum )品德可能仅仅在于有勇气作出抉择。(布鲁斯) If there were less sympathy in the world, there would be less trouble in the world. ( O. Wilde )如果世界上少一些同情,世界上也就会少一些麻烦。(王尔德) Don't waste life in doubts and fears. ( Emerson )不要把生命浪费于怀疑与恐惧中。(爱默生) The worst tragedy for a poet is to be admired through being misunderstood. ( J. Cocteau )对于诗人来说,最大的悲剧莫过于由于误解而受到钦佩。(科克托) Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. ( W. Durant ) 教育是一个逐步发现自己无知的过程。(杜兰特) In education we are striving not to teach youth to make a living, but to make a life.( W. A. White )教育不是为了教会青年人谋生,而是教会他们创造生活。(怀特) It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. ( W. G. McAdoo )在争论中是无法击败无知者的。(麦卡杜) A long dispute means that both parties are wrong. ( Voltaire )持久的争论意味着双方都是错的。(伏尔泰) People generally quarrel because they cannot argue. ( Chesterton )通常人们是因为不会辩理才吵架的。(切斯特顿) The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. ( Bernard Shaw )明白事理的人使自己适应世界;不明事理的人想使世界适应自己。(萧伯钠) As long as the world shall last there will be wrongs, and if no man rebelled, those wrongs would last forever. ( C. Darrow )只要世界还存在,就会有错误,如果没有人反叛,这些错误将永远存在下去。(达罗) Love is just a thread Love Is Just a Thread
Sometimes I really doubt whether there is love between my parents. Every day they are very busy trying to earn money in order to pay the high tuition for my brother and me. They don’t act in the romantic ways that I read in books or I see on TV. In their opinion,“I love you”is too luxurious for them to say. Sending flowers to each other on Valentine’s Day is even more out of the question. Finally my father has a bad temper. When he’s very tired from the hard work, it is easy for him to lose his temper.
One day, my mother was sewing a quilt. I silently sat down beside her and looked at her. “Mom, I have a question to ask you,”I said after a while. “What?”she replied, still doing her work. “Is there love between you and Dad?”I asked her in a very low voice. My mother stopped her work and raised her head with surprise in her eyes. She didn’t answer immediately. Then she bowed her head and continued to sew the quilt. I was very worried because I thought I had hurt her. I was in a great embarrassment and I didn’t know what I should do. But at last I heard my mother say the following words: “Susan,”she said thoughtfully,“Look at this thread. Sometimes it appears, but most of it disappears in the quilt. The thread really makes the quilt strong and durable. If life is a quilt, then love should be a thread. It can hardly be seen anywhere or anytime, but it’s really there. Love is inside.” I listened carefully but I couldn’t understand her until the next spring. At that time, my father suddenly got sick seriously. My mother had to stay with him in the hospital for a month. When they returned from the hospital, they both looked very pale. It seemed both of them had had a serious illness. After they were back, every day in the morning and dusk, my mother helped my father walk slowly on the country road. My father had never been so gentle. It seemed they were the most harmonious couple. Along the country road, there were many beautiful flowers, green grass and trees. The sun gently glistened through the leaves. All of these made up the most beautiful picture in the world. The doctor had said my father would recover in two months. But after two months he still couldn’t walk by himself. All of us were worried about him.
“Dad, how are you feeling now?”I asked him one day. “Susan, don’t worry about me.”he said gently.“To tell you the truth, I just like walking with your mom. I like this kind of life.”Reading his eyes, I know he loves my mother deeply.
Once I thought love meant flowers, gifts and sweet kisses. But from this experience, I understand that love is just a thread in the quilt of our life. Love is inside, making life strong and warm..
爱只是一根线 有时候,我真的怀疑父母之间是否有真爱。他们天天忙于赚钱,为我和弟弟支付学费。他们从未像我在书中读到,或在电视中看到的那样互诉衷肠。他们认为“我爱你”太奢侈,很难说出口。更不用说在情人节送花这样的事了。我父亲的脾气非常坏。经过一天的劳累之后,他经常会发脾气。 一天,母亲正在缝被子,我静静地坐在她旁边看着她。 过了一会,我说:“妈妈,我想问你一个问题。” “什么问题?”她一边继续缝着,一边回答道。 我低声地问道:“你和爸爸之间有没有爱情啊?” 母亲突然停下了手中的活,满眼诧异地抬起头。她没有立即作答。然后低下头,继续缝被子。 我担心伤害了她。我非常尴尬,不知道该怎么办。不过,后来我听见母亲说: “苏珊,看看这些线。有时候,你能看得见,但是大多数都隐藏在被子里。这些线使被子坚固耐用。如果生活就像一床被子,那么爱就是其中的线。你不可能随时随地看到它,但是它却实实在在地存在着。爱是内在的。” 我仔细地听着,却无法明白她的话,直到来年的春天。那时候,我父亲得了重病。母亲在医院里待了一个月。当他们从医院回来的时候,都显得非常苍白。就像他们都得了一场重病一样。 他们回来之后,每天的清晨或黄昏,母亲都会搀扶着父亲在乡村的小路上漫步。父亲从未如此温和过。他们就像是天作之合。在小路旁边,有许多美丽的野花、绿草和树木。阳光穿过树叶的缝隙,温柔地照射在地面上。这一切形成了一幅世间最美好的画面。 医生说父亲将在两个月后康复。但是两个月之后,他仍然无法独立行走。我们都很为他担心。 有一天,我问他:“爸爸,你感觉怎么样?” 他温和地说:“苏珊,不用为我担心。跟你说吧,我喜欢与你妈妈一块散步的感觉。我喜欢这种生活。”从他的眼神里,我看得出他对母亲的爱之深刻。 我曾经认为爱情就是鲜花、礼物和甜蜜的亲吻。但是从那一刻起,我明白了,爱情就像是生活中被子里的一根线。爱情就在里面,使生活变得坚固而温暖。 |
|
||||
|
|